2017 - CV of Ongun DEMİRAĞ
On July 2017, graduated from electrical and electronics engineering in
my main abilities are based on microprocessor based technologies, programming languages and works related with electrical/power engineering. I have a tendency on learning algorithm, mathematics, physics and chemistry. Currently, I am looking for a job and master on business that can be both in my homeland Turkey or abroad.
I had worked in Karel electronics as an intern in quality control and testing department. The soldering process, assembly, surface mount devices, electronic circuit design and implementation was expreienced. Second intern that i accomplished was in Demiryürek AŞ that i mainly performed power system analysis, consstruction electricty design and the visulation of a project.
After graduating around two months i worked in Ohm Enerji to programme and analyze their projcts about oil tracking systems. Currently with the aid of various Cad softwares i am performing electrical construction designs and evaluation for Arimed.
Single board computers/microcontrollers that i'm familliar with,
- Raspberry Pi Model B+ - Used in solar light tracker project.
- Beagleboard BeagleBone Black - Observer its functionality of oil tracking project.
- Xilinx BASYS3 - Used in Morse code decoder project.
- Arduino Uno - Used in feedback loop levitating ball project.
Softwares and enviroments that i have experience and knowledge,
- Matlab - Used for GUI and Stimulink applications.
- Spice softwares - Mainly LTspice and Pspice for circuit analysis.
- Proteus & Altium - To perform circuit analysis and cost reduction.
- AutoCAD - Main drawing software in electrical constructions.
- VisualStudio / Eclipse- Used in coding applicationsç
- Dreamweaver - Brackets / bootstrap - Website projects.
- Fritzing - Circuit schematics
- Arduino ide & Node-RED - IP based processor control.
- Logger Pro - Graphics solutions.
- Microsoft Office & Google Docs - Documentation preparations, data analysis.